- 1/2 cup soaked raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup soaked raw almonds
- 2 Tblsp coconut aminos or water (this may vary)
- 1 Tblsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp chives or green onion (I use mostly the green parts)
- 2 Tbsp raw dulse that I cut up into pieces with scissors
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 ½ Tbsp cumin or more to taste
- a few dashes of paprika to taste
- a dash of black pepper to taste
- a dach of sea salt
In a food processor, process the seeds and nuts.
Next add the liquid and spices and then the veggies.
I’ve been putting it on a whole collard green leaf, adding half of an avocado, some cucumber, some lettuce or arugula greens and a drizzle of pomegranate vinegar and salt. Then I wrap the collard up like a burrito and eat up. Yummmy