- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, avocado oil, ghee, or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil when serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop cauliflower head into florets.
3. Place cauliflower into a baking dish. Add oil, turmeric, cumin, and salt then mix together.
4. Cover baking dish with foil to keep florets from drying out and roast for about 35-40 minutes.
5. Then, remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes